|Event Name: VIRASAT CULTURAL FEST-2013
Date: Jan 26, 2013
More information here
The India Association of the Triad (IAT) is a Tax Exempt [IRS 501(c) (3) Charitable organization, Section 170], Non-profit, non-sectarian organization formed in 2002 with the primary purpose of serving the cultural and educational needs of the Indian Community in the Greensboro, High Point & Winston Salem areas in North Carolina.
We provide a platform for our members to
share our heritage our while promoting joint efforts in the social, cultural,
educational and charitable activities of the members. We organize various
functions and events that are celebrated by members of the community such
as India’s Republic Day, Holi, Picnic, Bollywood Nite, Diwali etc.
The objectives of the organization:
The India Association of the Triad:
• Shall organize social, cultural and educational activities and sponsor/ participate in other programs as may be of general interest to its members.
• Proposes to operate as a registered non-profit charitable organization (tax-exempt) and any such accretion shall be used to promote these objectives and none of the income shall be available for the personal benefit of the members.
• Shall become a vehicle of expression and representation for the members of the Indian community in the Triad area with regard to their legitimate concerns and interests.
• Shall co-operate with and assist other agencies/ organizations with similar objectives in all possible ways to serve the best interests of the community.
• Our mission is to further promote the interests of our organization and our members to the community.
• We strive to make a difference by educating the public and expanding our reach